Ginger eases digestion, reduces dizziness and nausea, and contributes to the normal function of the digestive tract
The mystical root
Buy Organic Ginger
Expiration date (End Of): 04/2025 | Ref. JG70
18,00 € (18,00 €)
Ingredients: Organic Ginger
†N/A: Not applicable
**From organic farming.
Rice starch** (Oryza sativa L.), vegetable-based capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
This product does not contain allergens (in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011) nor genetically modified organisms.
Description: Organic Ginger
What is Ginger?
Ginger (Zingiber officinale Roscoe) is a plant that originates from tropical Asia, and is well known for its use as a condiment in food1. Ginger is renowned for its numerous benefits for the intestines and for aiding digestion2. It is also widely used to treat dizziness, nausea and vomiting.
This plant contains active compounds in its gnarly, tuberous rhizome, and yellow, fibrous root with its spicy and aromatic flavour.
Its main components are the aromatic substances known as gingerols and shogaols. Certain gingerols increase the tone of the intestinal muscles and, together with shogaols, activate peristalsis – in other words, the movement of the intestine2.
What is Ginger used for?
Although promoting a healthy intestinal tract its main beneficial property3, ginger also offers numerous other health properties:
Benefits of Ginger
- Digestion:3Ginger contributes to healthy stomach function during pregnancy.
- Antioxidant properties:2,4 Ginger is rich in vitamins, including Vitamin C, which is well known for its antioxidant potency.
- Immune system:4Ginger contains vitamin C, which supports healthy immune system function.
- Dizziness:5 Ginger is known to be a natural and effective option for helping to alleviate dizziness during travel via different modes of transport.
- Vascular health:6Ginger offers properties that are beneficial for vascular health, as well as benefits for heart health.
Who is Organic Ginger for?
Ginger aids digestion2
Our ginger rhizome-based food supplement containing high levels of gingerol and shogaol is ideal for people with stomach or digestion problems.
PLANTAE® endorses this plant as the perfect natural solution for dizziness, nausea and vomiting – with ginger in convenient capsule format being the perfect remedy for journeys by car or other transport.
Why choose PLANTAE®Organic Ginger?
This is an organic product with high gingerol and shogaol content. Taking 2 capsules of ginger per day, divided into 2 doses, guarantees an intake of 7.5mg of these active components, to help you benefit from its properties.
Each daily dose provides 500mg of ginger rhizome extract of the highest quality, making it a complete and 100% natural food supplement.
It is packaged in environmentally friendly materials and is free from chemical contaminants. It comes in bottles of 60 capsules that will last you for 1 month.
Can Organic Ginger be combined with other food supplement?
PLANTAE®Organic Ginger generally has no contraindications, so it can be combined with other food supplements.
We recommend combining it with Angelica root. Like ginger, the Angelica plant offers numerous benefits for the digestive system, so taking the two supplements together will maximise the digestive properties of both plants8.
If your goal is to support the vascular system, Organic Ginger can be combined with Gotu kola, a traditional plant with numerous benefits for blood circulation9.
Finally, ginger and Organic Acerola, rich in vitamin C, can be combined as a natural way to strengthen the immune system7.
- Gran diccionario ilustrado de las plantas medicinales descripción y aplicaciones. José Luis Berdonces. Ed. Oceano Ambar.2009.
- Fitoterapia. Vademécum de prescripción. Vanaclocha and Cañigueral. 4è Édition. 2003. Elsevier España.
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 2172).
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 4200).
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 2506).
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 2171).
- COMMISSION REGULATION (EU) No 432/2012 of 16 May 2012 establishing a list of permitted health claims made on foods, other than those referring to the reduction of disease risk and to children’s development and health.
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 3732).
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 3742).
Use: Organic Ginger
2 capsules per day divided into two doses with half a glass of water, one before each mealtime.
Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are undergoing medical treatment, seek your therapist's advice. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of young children.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Quality: Organic Ginger
PRODUCT NAMEOrganic Ginger
BOTANICAL NAMEZingiber officinale Roscoe
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER30 servings
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
This food supplement is manufactured by a GMP-compliant laboratory (GMPs are the Good Manufacturing Practice guidelines for the European pharmaceutical industry).
The active principle content is guaranteed through regular tests.
Organic products at Anastore are produced in accordance with Council Regulation (EU) No 2018/848 of 30 May 2018 and its subsequent amendments on organic production and the labelling of organic products, with the aim of ensuring consumer confidence and protecting consumer interests.
Certificate issue date: 2023/06/26
Questions: Organic Ginger
Would you like more information about our product?
Ask your question here and our team of experts will answer you as soon as possible.