- Organic Moringa
High concentration of proteins and minerals
Moringa leaf powder
Expiration date (End Of): 10/2023 |
Lot: D15284 | Ref. RM60
Ingredients: Organic Moringa Consulting batch information
†N/A: Not applicable
**From organic farming.
Maltodextrin**. Vegetable-based capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
This product does not contain allergens (in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011) nor genetically modified organisms.
Description: Organic Moringa
Moringa (Moringa oleifera Lam.) is a tree originating in India which possesses a number of beneficial qualities. Not only are its leaves, bark, roots and flowers used; the leaves are also a high quality food1. In southern India, for example, they are often included in children's diets due to their high carotene content2.
Moringa leaves have high nutritional value: they have a strong concentration of proteins (19-35%), minerals (calcium, selenium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron and zinc), carotene, essential amino acids (methionine, cysteine and tryptophan) and vitamins (A, B, C and E)1, 3, 4. They also provide a strong dose of energy3 and are a natural source of antioxidant molecules such as phenolic compounds4.
Moringa has been the object of considerable research including investigation of its possible detox action on heavy metals, reducing their toxic effects on the body. This protective effect has been linked to the antioxidant compounds found in moringa leaves5.
Finally moringa leaves help to maintain normal levels of glucose. It has been suggested this potential effect may be owing to their fibre content6.
Our organic moringa leaf powder is a product of high quality. Moringa leaf powder is obtained by air-drying and then crushing the leaves.
- Determination of chemical composition and nutritional values of Moringa oleifera leaves. Yameogo et al. Pak J Nutr. 2011. 10 (3): 264-268.
- Hypocholesterolemic effects of crude extract of leaf of Moringa oleifera Lam in high-fat diet fed wistar rats. Ghasi et al. J Ethnopharmacol. 2000 69: 21-25.
- Antioxidant and antifatigue properties of the aqueous extract of Moringa oleifera in rats subjected to forced swimming endurance test. Lamou et al. Oxid Med Cell Longev. 2016:3517824.
- Protective effects of Moringa oleifera Lam. leaves against arsenic-induced toxicity in mice. Sheikh et al. Asian Pac J Trop Biomed. 2014; 4(Suppl 1): S353-S358.
- Moringa oleifera leaf extract: beneficial effects on cadmium induced toxicities - A Review. Mallya et al. J Clin Diagn Res. 2017. 11(4): CE01–CE04.
- Effects of oral administration of Moringa oleifera Lam on glucose tolerance in Goto-Kakizaki and Wistar Rats. Ndong et al. J Clin Biochem Nutr. 2007. 40(3): 229–233.
Use: Organic Moringa Consulting batch information
2 capsules per day with half a glass of water at mealtime.
Do not use in case of pregnancy or lactation. Not recommended for children under the age of 18. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are undergoing medical treatment, seek your therapist's advice. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of young children.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Quality: Organic Moringa Consulting batch information
PRODUCT NAMEOrganic Moringa
BOTANICAL NAMEMoringa oleifera Lam.
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER60 servings
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
This food supplement is manufactured by a GMP-compliant laboratory. GMPs are the good manufacturing practice guidelines in force in the European pharmaceutical industry.
The active principle content is guaranteed through regular tests.
Organic products at Anastore are produced in accordance with Council Regulation (EC) No 834/2007 of 28 June 2007 and its subsequent amendments on organic production and the labelling of organic products, with the aim of ensuring consumer confidence and protecting consumer interests.
HEAD OF THE QUALITY DEPARTMENT
Certificate issue date: 2021/11/22