High concentration of proteins and minerals
Moringa leaf powder
Description: Organic Moringa
Moringa (Moringa oleifera Lam.) is a tree originating in India which possesses a number of beneficial qualities. Not only are its leaves, bark, roots and flowers used in traditional medicine, the leaves are also a high quality food (1). In southern India, for example, they are often included in children's diets due to their high carotene content.
Moringa leaves have high nutritional value: they have a strong concentration of proteins (19-35%), minerals (calcium, selenium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron and zinc), carotene, essential amino acids (methionine, cysteine and tryptophan) and vitamins (A, B, C and E) (1, 3-4). They also provide a strong dose of energy (3) and are a natural source of antioxidant molecules such as phenolic compounds (4).
Moringa has been the object of considerable research including investigation of its possible detox action on heavy metals, reducing their toxic effects on the body. This protective effect has been linked to the antioxidant compounds found in moringa leaves (5).
Finally moringa leaves help to maintain normal levels of glucose. It has been suggested this potential effect may be owing to their fibre content (6).
Our organic moringa leaf powder is a product of high quality, free of pesticides and heavy metals. Moringa leaf powder is obtained by air-drying and then crushing the leaves.
- Yameogo et al. (2011) Determination of chemical composition and nutritional values of Moringa oleifera leaves. Pak J Nutr 10 (3): 264-268.
- Ghasi et al. (2000) Hypocholesterolemic effects of crude extract of leaf of Moringa oleifera Lam in high-fat diet fed wistar rats. J Ethnopharmacol 69: 21-25.
- Lamou et al. (2016) Antioxidant and antifatigue properties of the aqueous extract of Moringa oleifera in rats subjected to forced swimming endurance test. Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity Volume 2016, Article ID 3517824, 9 pages.
- Sheikh et al. (2014) Protective effects of Moringa oleifera Lam. leaves against arsenic-induced toxicity in mice. Asian Pac J Trop Biomed 2014; 4(Suppl 1): S353-S358.
- Mallya et al. (2017) Moringa oleifera leaf extract: beneficial effects on cadmium induced toxicities - A Review. J Clin Diagn Res 11(4): CE01–CE04.
- Ndong et al. (2007) Effects of oral administration of Moringa oleifera Lam on glucose tolerance in Goto-Kakizaki and Wistar Rats. J Clin Biochem Nutr 40(3): 229–233.
Ingredients: Organic Moringa Consulting batch information
2 capsules contain: 500 mg of moringa leaves powder* (*from organic farming) (Moringa oleifera Lam.).
Maltodextrin* (*from organic farming). Vegetable-based capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
This product does not contain allergens (in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011) nor genetically modified organisms.
Use: Organic Moringa Consulting batch information
2 capsules a day with half a glass of water at mealtime.
Do not use in case of pregnancy or lactation. Not recommended for children under the age of 18. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are undergoing medical treatment, seek your therapist's advice. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of young children.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Quality: Organic Moringa Consulting batch information
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
This food supplement is manufactured by a GMP-compliant laboratory. GMPs are the good manufacturing practice guidelines in force in the European pharmaceutical industry.
Their active principle content is guaranteed through regular tests, which can be viewed online.