Saffron contributes to emotional balance, promotes relaxation and maintains a positive mood
Buy Organic Saffron
Expiration date (End Of): 10/2025 | Ref. RS15
29,90 € (29,90 €)
Ingredients: Organic Saffron
†N/A: Not applicable
**From organic farming.
Rice starch** (Oryza sativa L.), vegetable-based capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
This product does not contain allergens (in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011) nor genetically modified organisms.
Description: Organic Saffron
What is saffron?
Saffron (Crocus sativus L.), also known as ‘Red gold’, is a spice prized for its rich colour and aroma, as well as its incredible properties1.
Saffron, the most expensive spice in the world, is a very demanding crop to cultivate, obtained by drying the stigmas of its flowers. These stigmas are treasures protected by a violet flower that is harvested at dawn using labour-intensive manual processes.
Which compounds give saffron its properties?
Saffron is much more than an aromatic condiment; its chemical composition is rich in different active compounds, including2:
- Crocin: This carotenoid pigment is what gives saffron its distinctive golden-red colour and it is known for its antioxidant and mood-boosting properties3.
- Safranal: This is the principal component in saffron’s volatile fraction and is responsible for its distinctive aroma.
- Picrocrocin: This is the third-biggest compound in saffron and is responsible for this spice’s bitter taste.
Benefits of saffron
Saffron is known to have a number of health benefits:
- Improved mood: The crocin and safranal in saffron have been shown to be effective in cases of persistent feelings of sadness or despondency3.
- Antioxidant properties: Saffron helps to protect cells from the damage caused by free radicals1.
- Helps to relieve discomfort before and during the menstrual cycle4.
This powerful and precious spice can be very helpful in cases of mild to moderate depression. We often recommend taking saffron capsules as a remedy for feelings of sadness, because this spice has been shown to have natural properties that help to boost mood and improve emotional wellbeing3. Taking these capsules periodically will provide an extra boost for overcoming low mood and help you feel more positive.
Taking saffron capsules before and during menstruation can also offer valuable relief for many women. Saffron is associated with helping to lessen menstrual symptoms such as abdominal pain and mood swings. Its natural benefits for relieving discomfort and improving emotional balance can make this time of the month more bearable and comfortable, helping women to feel better during their menstrual cycle4.
Why buy PLANTAE®’s Organic Saffron?
PLANTAE® is proud to present its Organic Saffron grounded in tradition and quality. Our saffron contains more crocins than other saffron-based supplements on the market. Other supplements are sometimes mixed with extraneous substances of inferior quality to produce an adulterated product. The saffron stigmas used in PLANTAE®’s Organic Saffron are tested in an external laboratory to confirm their quality and verify the absence of adulterations.
It is the best saffron supplement and the logical choice for several reasons:
Saffron improves mood
- Unmatched Quality: Our Organic Saffron is carefully cultivated without the use of pesticides or harmful chemical products, guaranteeing high purity.
- High Crocin Content: Tested in individual batches to guarantee crocin content, this being the key compound that gives it its unique benefits3, to obtain a product with high efficacy.
- Guarantee of authenticity: Our formula does not contain any raw materials adulterated with gardenia or artificial dyes. It only contains pure stigmas tested in individual batches by a specialist laboratory to guarantee high quality.
What also makes our Organic Saffron by PLANTAE® exceptional is its high crocin content. This is the pigment responsible for saffron’s beneficial properties that help to to alleviate the low moods or stress we experience during difficult times, as well as improving overall health3.
How to take Organic Saffron capsules
We recommend taking 1 capsule per day at mealtimes for 15 mg of crushed saffron stigmas, to benefit from its mood-boosting and relaxation-promoting properties3.
Combinations with other Food Supplements
Our Organic Saffron by PLANTAE® can be effectively combined with other food supplements. One example is combining it with Lemon Balm and Valerian, plants that help to maintain healthy sleep5, which is essential for achieving optimal mental wellbeing.
Combining saffron with Rhodiola rosea can also be an excellent option during times of emotional stress and fatigue, when we’re not performing at our best6.
Boost your emotional wellbeing with our saffron capsules
To sum up, PLANTAE® Organic Saffron is more than just a food supplement, it’s a natural treasure that is effective for your overall wellbeing, mood and can help you feel happier3. Experience the difference and discover why we are the leading choice for high-quality Saffron.
Buy PLANTAE® Organic Saffron now for more positive and balanced life starting today3. Your wellbeing deserves it.
- The chemical composition of saffron: color, taste and aroma. A. Z. Aramburu, G. L. A. Diaz-Marta, M. C. Delgado. Editorial Bomarzo. 2006.
- Fitoterapia. Vademécum de prescripción. Vanaclocha and Cañigueral. Elsevier. 2003
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 2038).
- COMMISSION REGULATION (EU) No 432/2012 of 16 May 2012 (ID2251).
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 2085).
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 2659).
Use: Organic Saffron
1 capsule per day with half a glass of water at mealtime.
Do not use in case of pregnancy and lactation. Consult your doctor or pharmacist if simultaneously undergoing treatment for depression. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are undergoing medical treatment, seek your therapist's advice. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of young children.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Quality: Organic Saffron
PRODUCT NAMEOrganic Saffron
BOTANICAL NAMECrocus sativus L.
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER60 servings
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
This food supplement is manufactured by a GMP-compliant laboratory (GMPs are the good manufacturing practice guidelines for the European pharmaceutical industry).
The active principle content is guaranteed through regular tests.
Organic products at Anastore are produced in accordance with Council Regulation (EU) No 2018/848 of 30 May 2018 and its subsequent amendments on organic production and the labelling of organic products, with the aim of ensuring consumer confidence and protecting consumer interests.
Certificate issue date: 2023/11/06
Questions: Organic Saffron
Would you like more information about our product?
Ask your question here and our team of experts will answer you as soon as possible.