Strengthens the immune system
‘The mushroom of eternal youth’
Buy Organic Reishi
Expiration date (End Of): 01/2025 | Ref. GM60
23,00 € (23,00 €)
Ingredients: Organic Reishi
†N/A: Not applicable
**From organic farming.
Vegetable-based capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
This product does not contain allergens (in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011) nor genetically modified organisms.
Description: Organic Reishi
What is Reishi?
Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum(Curtis) P. Karst.) is a fungus native to Japan and China, where it has been used for more than 4,000 years. Historically known as the ‘mushroom of eternal youth’, it is highly prized in traditional Eastern culture because of its positive benefits for the body1.
In China, the Reishi mushroom has traditionally been viewed as a symbol of ‘longevity and happiness’, which is why interest in this mushroom has been increasing significantly worldwide in recent years.
Around 200 types of Reishi mushroom are known of so far, although the red variety is the variety most valued for its effects on the body and overall wellbeing1,2,3.
What is Reishi used for?
Contributes to natural immune defenses2
Reishi, or Ganoderma lucidum, has a very broad chemical composition. Up to 400 compounds have been identified within it, including three phytochemical groups – these are what gives this Reishi mushroom its properties: polysaccharides, triterpenoids and ergosterols4.
This ancient fungus has been the subject of numerous publications and scientific studies to date. These publications and studies have confirmed the properties of Reishi, thanks to its active compounds:
- Beta-glucans (15%): contribute to the human body’s natural defences, offering a better immune response2,5.
- Polysaccharides (50%): generally linked to the proper functioning of the immune system 5. A healthier immune system leads to less fatigue and better overall physical condition.
- Ergosterols3: are a group of compounds involved in the absorption of cholesterol in the blood.
Benefits of Reishi
- Contributes to natural immune defences 2.
- Helps to reduce cholesterol levels3, which promotes cardiovascular health.
- Antioxidant properties6.
Beta-glucans, triterpenes, essential amino acids, peptides and vitamins, are some of the many bioactive compounds found in the Reishi mushroom, making it one of the most valued mushrooms in food supplements.
Who is Organic Reishi designed for?
PLANTAE®’s Organic Reishi is available in convenient plant-based capsules and has been developed for anyone seeking to increase their immune system response and capacity, 2,5, or for anyone wanting to optimise their cardiovascular health by reducing their blood cholesterol levels3.
How to take Organic Reishi?
We recommend taking 1 capsule of organic Reishi per day with half a glass of water at mealtimes. To improve its absorption by the body, we recommend taking it during, rather than before or after, mealtimes.
Quality guarantee for Organic Reishi
As well as creating high-quality supplements of natural origin, our aim is to promote the consumption of organic products and to encourage respect for the environment.
That’s why PLANTAE® has formulated an organic product by selecting red Reishi mushrooms with high polysaccharide and beta-glucan content, suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Plantae®’sorganic Reishi includes 50% polysaccharides, of which 15% are beta-glucans. This high bioactive compound content enhances the product’s efficacy.
Can Organic Reishi be combined with other food supplements?
PLANTAE®’s organic Reishi can be taken with other food supplements without any potential interactions.
If the goal is to boost the effects on the immune system, it can be combined with Organic Acerola which contains vitamin C, helping to reduce fatigue and protect cells from oxidative damage, thanks to its antioxidant properties9.
Meanwhile, Reishi and Marine Magnesium can be an excellent combination, since magnesium also helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue9.
- Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi) an edible mushroom; a comprehensive and critical review of its nutritional, cosmeceutical, mycochemical, pharmacological, clinical, and toxicological properties. Rizwan Ahmad, Muhammad Riaz, Aslam Khan, Ahmed Aljamea, Mohammad Algheryafi, Deya Sewaket, Aljawharah Alqathama. Received: 28 March 2021 Revised: 19 June 2021 Accepted: 22 June 2021.
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 3764).
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 4406).
- Fitoterapia. Vademécum de prescripción. Vanaclocha and Cañigueral. 4è Édition. 2003. Elsevier España.
- A review on general nutritional compounds and pharmacological properties of the Lentinula edodes Mushroom. Tiane Cristine Finimundy, Aldo José Pinheiro Dillon, João Antônio Pêgas Henriques,Mariana Roesch Ely. Food and Nutrition Sciences, 2014, 5, 1095-1105.
- Herbal Medicine: Biomolecular and Clinical Aspects. 2nd edition. Chapter 9. Benzie IFF, Wachtel-Galor S, editors. 2011.
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 3372)
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 2062).
- COMMISSION REGULATION (EU) No 432/2012 of 16 May 2012 establishing a list of permitted health claims made on foods, other than those referring to the reduction of disease risk and to children’s development and health.
Use: Organic Reishi
1 capsule per day with half a glass of water at mealtime.
Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are undergoing medical treatment, seek your therapist's advice. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of young children.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Quality: Organic Reishi
PRODUCT NAMEOrganic Reishi
BOTANICAL NAMEGanoderma lucidum (Curtis) P. Karst.
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER60 servings
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
This food supplement is manufactured by a GMP-compliant laboratory (GMPs are the good manufacturing practice guidelines for the European pharmaceutical industry).
The active principle content is guaranteed through regular tests.
Organic products at Anastore are produced in accordance with Council Regulation (EU) No 2018/848 of 30 May 2018 and its subsequent amendments on organic production and the labelling of organic products, with the aim of ensuring consumer confidence and protecting consumer interests.
Certificate issue date: 2023/02/03
Questions: Organic Reishi
Would you like more information about our product?
Ask your question here and our team of experts will answer you as soon as possible.