Organic Clove Essential oil
A recognised general stimulant
Buy Organic Clove Essential oil
Expiration date (End Of): 05/2025 | Ref. 0001017
6,30 € (7,00 €) Save 0,70 € until 12/02/2023
Ingredients: Organic Clove Essential oil
Beta-caryophyllene, Eugenol, Eugenyl acetate
Smell: Warm, spicy and smooth odour.
Eugenia Caryophyllus Oil*.
* ingredients produced by Organic Farming
Description: Organic Clove Essential oil
This oil is a purifier in the wide sense. Clove essential oil is a powerful and wide ranging antibiotic.
It is also very effective as an antiseptic and in use against infection. It has antiviral, antifungal and antiparasitic properties as well as antineuralgic, anaesthetic and healing effects.
Cloves are a generally recognised stimulant. Very energising and with the effect of a tonic they are given for fatigue, hypertension and to stimulate immunity defences.
Use: Organic Clove Essential oil
• Main uses of Essential Oils: medical treatment (oral, transcutaneous, cutaneous, pulmonary application), therapeutic massage, cosmetic skin and hair care, balneotherapy, perfumes and cosmetics and gastronomy.
• Essential Oils are highly concentrated vegetable extracts. For all methods of adsorption and in particular oral application, use the appropriate excipients.
• Essential Oils are not water-soluble: do not use water as an excipient, use vegetable oils, a cleansing base (shampoo, shower gel), alcohol or a neutral cream base.
• For oral application: dilute Essential Oil in a vegetable oil, honey or sugar (sugar cane syrup).
• Keep out of the reach of children.
• Never pour pure Essential Oils into water, if used in this way they may cause skin irritation.
• Not suitable for children under the age of 3.
• Some Essential Oils may be dangerous for pregnant and breast-feeding women. Avoid self-medication. Seek advice from your aromatherapy doctor.
• Special attention should always be given to patients with a known allergy; a certain number of potentially allergenic molecules may be present in Essential Oils (cinnemaldehyde, citral, citronella oil, eugenol, geraniol, d-limonene, linalol, coumarin etc.).
• Some Essential Oils irritate the skin and mucous membranes; bear in mind the aggressiveness of phenols and aldehydes to the skin and mucous membranes. Select suitable excipients and appropriate concentrations.
• A skin test is recommended prior to use for checking tolerance of Essential Oils (apply to inside of the wrist).
• If oils are splashed into the eyes, wipe the affected eye immediately with a cotton wool pad soaked in pure vegetable oil or place a few drops of pure vegetable oil into the eye.
• Never apply pure Essential Oils to the anogenital region, aural or nasal passages or administer intravenously.
• In the event of accidental swallowing ingest vegetable oil (1 to 3 tablespoons), do not induce vomiting. Never drink water.
• All citrus essential oils are photosensitive. Do not expose yourself to the sun within 12 hours of application or ingestion.
• Peppermint essential oil should never be applied over an extensive cutaneous area (freezing reaction).
• Medical supervision is essential for all pathologies with a lengthy duration and for the elderly since it is advisable to check the absence of an interaction between Essential Oils and on-going treatments.
In the event of the accidental ingestion of a large quantity of Essential Oil contact your nearest anti-poisons centre.
Keep out of light and away from heat.
Quality: Organic Clove Essential oil
Questions: Organic Clove Essential oil
Would you like more information about our product?
Ask your question here and our team of experts will answer you as soon as possible.