Organic Aloe Vera in capsules
NEPENTA® Digestive plants
200:1 concentrated powder
Buy Organic Aloe Vera in capsules
250 mg / 30 capsules
Ref. NP65 | In Stock
Made in France
Description: Organic Aloe Vera in capsules
ANASTORE presents its new NEPENTA® Digestive plants range: a range inspired by plants from the Nepenthes genus, known for secreting digestive enzymes.
Aloe vera (Aloe vera (L.) Burm. f.) is a perennial plant with a woody stem and fleshy leaves. The plant is native to India and also grows in North Africa and in certain areas of southern Europe (1). Two products can be obtained from aloe vera: leaf exudate (used as a laxative) and aloe mucilaginous gel (2) containing around 70 biologically active compounds (3), including polysaccharides, mainly acemannan (4).
Aloe vera has numerous digestive properties: it contributes to bowel movements, helps the function of the intestines, helps to support the digestion and to promote regularity (5). Aloe vera also contributes to physical well-being (5) and to the maintenance of the normal immune system (6).
Our capsules contain 200:1 concentrated organic aloe vera powder obtained from the inner part of the leaves. It is an organic product made from aloe vera grown in Spain and is suitable for vegans.
Discover our NEPENTA® Digestive plants range and try our organic aloe vera capsules!
- Berdonces i Serra JL. Gran Enciclopedia de las plantas medicinales. Madrid: Tikal Ediciones, 2002.
- Eamlamnam, K., Patumraj, S., Visedopas, N., & Thong-Ngam, D. (2006). Effects of Aloe vera and sucralfate on gastric microcirculatory changes, cytokine levels and gastric ulcer healing in rats. World Journal of Gastroenterology: WJG, 12(13), 2034.
- Langmead, L., Feakins, R. M., Goldthorpe, S., Holt, H., Tsironi, E., De Silva, A., ... & Rampton, D. S. (2004). Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of oral aloe vera gel for active ulcerative colitis. Alimentary pharmacology & therapeutics, 19(7), 739-747.
- Extracted from the European Commission compilation list, under EFSA validation (ID 3597).
- 27-01-2012 EFSA Journal 2010; 8(10):1733.
Ingredients: Organic Aloe Vera in capsules Consulting batch information
In 1 capsule: 250 mg of concentrated powder 200:1 of aloe vera leaves* (*from organic farming) (Aloe vera (L.) Burm. f.).
Maltodextrin* (*from organic farming), vegetable-based capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
This product does not contain allergens (in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011) nor genetically modified organisms.
Use: Organic Aloe Vera in capsules Consulting batch information
1 capsule per day with half a glass of water at mealtime.
Do not administer to children under 12 years. Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use for prolonged periods without the supervision of a specialist. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are undergoing medical treatment, seek your therapist's advice. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of young children.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Quality: Organic Aloe Vera in capsules Consulting batch information
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
This food supplement is manufactured in accordance with GMPs according to current pharmaceutical standards (GMPs are the Good Manufacturing Practices of the European Pharmaceutical Industry). The active ingredient content is guaranteed through regular analyses that can be viewed online.