Organic Aloe Vera in capsules
200:1 concentrated powder
NEPENTA® Digestive plants
Expiration date (End Of): 01/2022 |
Lot: D14033 | Ref. NP65
Ingredients: Organic Aloe Vera in capsules Consulting batch information
†N/A: Not applicable
**From organic farming.
Maltodextrin**. Vegetable-based capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
This product does not contain allergens (in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011) nor genetically modified organisms.
Description: Organic Aloe Vera in capsules
ANASTORE presents its new NEPENTA® Digestive plants range: a range inspired by plants from the Nepenthes genus, known for secreting digestive enzymes.
Aloe vera (Aloe vera (L.) Burm. f.) is a perennial plant with a woody stem and fleshy leaves. The plant is native to India and also grows in North Africa and in certain areas of southern Europe1. Two products can be obtained from aloe vera: leaf exudate (used as a laxative) and aloe mucilaginous gel2 containing around 70 biologically active compounds3, including polysaccharides, mainly acemannan4.
Aloe vera has numerous digestive properties: it contributes to bowel movements, helps the function of the intestines, helps to support the digestion and to promote regularity5. Aloe vera also contributes to physical well-being5 and to the maintenance of the normal immune system6.
Our capsules contain 200:1 concentrated organic aloe vera powder obtained from the inner part of the leaves. It is an organic product made from aloe vera grown in Spain and is suitable for vegans.
Discover our NEPENTA® Digestive plants range and try our organic aloe vera capsules!
- Gran Enciclopedia de las plantas medicinales. Berdonces i Serra JL. Tikal Ediciones. Madrid. 2002.
- Effects of Aloe vera and sucralfate on gastric microcirculatory changes, cytokine levels and gastric ulcer healing in rats. Eamlamnam, K., Patumraj, S., Visedopas, N., & Thong-Ngam, D. World J Gastroenterol. 2006. 12(13), 2034-9.
- Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of oral aloe vera gel for active ulcerative colitis. Langmead, L., Feakins, R. M., Goldthorpe, S., Holt, H., Tsironi, E., De Silva, A., ... & Rampton, D. S. Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2004. 19(7), 739-747.
- Fitoterapia. Vademécum de prescripción. Vanaclocha and Cañigueral. Elsevier. 2003.
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 3597).
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 1996).
Use: Organic Aloe Vera in capsules Consulting batch information
1 capsule per day with half a glass of water at mealtime.
Do not administer to children under 12 years. Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use for prolonged periods without the supervision of a specialist. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are undergoing medical treatment, seek your therapist's advice. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of young children.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Quality: Organic Aloe Vera in capsules Consulting batch information
PRODUCT NAMEOrganic Aloe Vera in capsules
BOTANICAL NAMEAloe vera (L.) Burm.f.
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER30 servings
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
This dietary supplement is manufactured by a GMP-compliant laboratory. GMPs are the Good Manufacturing Practice guidelines in force in the European pharmaceutical industry.
Their active principle content is guaranteed through regular tests.
Organic products at Anastore are produced in accordance with Council Regulation (EC) No 834/2007 of 28 June 2007 and its subsequent amendments on organic production and the labelling of organic products, with the aim of ensuring consumer confidence and protecting consumer interests.
HEAD OF THE QUALITY DEPARTMENT
Certificate issue date: 2020/09/07