Organic Aloe vera Juice
Aloe vera helps to support the digestion5
NEPENTA® Digestive plants
Expiration date (End Of): 17/12/2022 |
Lot: E202306B | Ref. NP97
Ingredients: Organic Aloe vera Juice Consulting batch information
97% aloe vera gel* (Aloe vera (L.) Burm. f.), 3% squeezed lemon juice* (Citrus limon (L.) Osbeck).
*From organic farming.
This product does not contain allergens (in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011) nor genetically modified organisms.
ORGANIC ALOE VERA JUICE: NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
Description: Organic Aloe vera Juice
ANASTORE presents its new NEPENTA® Digestive plants range: a range inspired by plants from the Nepenthes genus, known for secreting digestive enzymes.
DRINKABLE ORGANIC ALOE VERA: DESCRIPTION
Aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis Mill.) is a perennial plant with a woody stem and fleshy leaves. It is native to India and also grows in North Africa and certain areas of southern Europe1. This plant has been used for thousands of years, and can be used to create two products: aloe latex and aloe gel:
Aloe latex is formed by the concentrated and dried juice that is obtained by making an incision in the leaves of several species of the Aloe genus.
Aloe gel comes from the mucilage fraction of the pulp of the fresh leaves of Aloe vera. It contains water and polysaccharides, including acemannan, a mixture of complex polysaccharides of the β-(1-4) O-acetylated mannan type. In addition to internal use, the gel can be used topically and is a common ingredient in cosmetic products.
Aloe vera gel is a source of antioxidants that help to increase the body’s overall antioxidant capacity and to strengthen the body’s defences2. It also helps to maintain the immune system3, helps cope with fatigue4 and helps to support the digestion5.
Our juice is obtained from organic aloe vera gel from Andalusia (Spain). This gel is extracted from the inner part of the freshly harvested leaf. It is cold processed and then organic lemon juice is added to conserve it properly. It also contains a minimum of 1000 mg acemannans per litre and a maximum aloin content of 0.1 mg/kg.
Discover our NEPENTA® Digestive plants range and enjoy the refreshing taste of our Organic Aloe vera Juice!
- Gran Enciclopedia de las plantas medicinales. Berdonces i Serra JL. Tikal Ediciones. 2002. Madrid.
- Scientific Opinion on the substantiation of health claims related to various food(s)/food constituent(s) and protection of cells from premature aging, antioxidant activity, antioxidant content and antioxidant properties, and protection of DNA, proteins and lipids from oxidative damage pursuant to Article 13(1) of Regulation (EC) No 1924/2006. EFSA Journal 2010; 8(2):1489.
- Scientific Opinion on the substantiation of health claims related to various food(s)/food constituent(s) claiming biotransformation of xenobiotic substances (ID 1378, 2388, 2401, 3900, 3942, 4039, 4510, 4513, 4544, 4628, 4639), “elimination”, “cleansing” and “purification” (ID 1347, 4024, 4442, 4457), elimination of heavy metals (ID 1887, 3156), and maintenance of normal bowel function (ID 4039) pursuant to Article 13(1) of Regulation (EC) No 1924/2006. EFSA Journal 2010; 8(10):1733.
- Extracted from the European Comission compilation list, under EFSA evaluation (ID 2634).
- Extracted from the European Comission compilation list, under EFSA evaluation (ID 3957).
Use: Organic Aloe vera Juice Consulting batch information
Shake before using. It can be diluted in water or juice.
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, store in the refrigerator.
Quality: Organic Aloe vera Juice Consulting batch information
PRODUCT NAMEOrganic Aloe vera Juice
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
This food is manufactured by a laboratory in accordance with HACCP standards (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points).
Organic products at Anastore are produced in accordance with Council Regulation (EC) No 834/2007 of 28 June 2007 and its subsequent amendments on organic production and the labelling of organic products, with the aim of ensuring consumer confidence and protecting consumer interests.
HEAD OF THE QUALITY DEPARTMENT
Certificate issue date: 2021/04/22