- Food supplements
- Organic Rhodiola
Contributes to optimal mental and cognitive activity1
Contains 3% rosavins and 1% salidroside
Buy Organic Rhodiola
Expiration date (End Of): 09/2025 | Ref. RB03
23,50 € (23,50 €)
Ingredients: Organic Rhodiola
†N/A: Not applicable
**From organic farming.
Rice starch** (Oryza sativa L.). Vegetable-based capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
This product does not contain allergens (in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011) nor genetically modified organisms (GMOs).
Description: Organic Rhodiola
What is Rhodiola used for and what are its benefits?
Rhodiola rosea, or ‘golden root’, is well known for its adaptogenic properties2. This means it helps the body adapt to physical or emotional strain3. Thanks to its high concentration of rosavins and salidrosides (active components), Rhodiola has multiple benefits:
- It helps the body to adapt to emotional stress and physical exertion3.
- It helps stimulate the nervous system3.
- It has a beneficial effect on fatigue and stress-induced headaches. It is also helpful for tackling problems falling asleep, lack of appetite and reduced work performance3.
- It helps stimulate perception and improve mood3.
- It has a positive effect on the cardiovascular system because it helps to protect against stress and hypertension3.
- It promotes the normal functioning of circulatory system, providing oxygen and nutrients to cells3.
- It contributes to normal blood circulation, which is associated with brain performance and reactivity. It helps support perception and mood1.
- Endurance for sports performance2.
- It normalises gastrointestinal tract function, supporting gastrointestinal health4.
What is Rhodiola?
Rhodiola rosea is a plant native to Siberia and other cold regions of Asia5. It is a plant from the Crassulaceae family that grows naturally in mountainous habitats, establishing its roots in the crevices and extracting all the nutrients from even the iciest lands. These unique conditions make Rhodiola root a component with exceptional adaptogenic properties2, thanks to its high concentration of rosavins and salidrosides (active compounds).
The ‘golden root’ or ‘Arctic root’, as it has traditionally been called, was used by the Vikings and by other peoples of northern Europe from the Middle Ages. But it was after the end of the Cold War that Rhodiola became increasingly popular, following research carried out by the USSR to increase the psychological and physical performance of its cosmonauts and soldiers by using the attributes of Rhodiola rosea6.
Who is Rhodiola rosea for?
Rhodiola helps stimulate perception and improve mood3
Rhodiola rosea is for people looking for a food supplement focused mainly in brain function1. However, Rhodiola rosea root extract can be used for a range of purposes.
It is recommended during times of high work-related stress, during exams, or when you’re experiencing a reduction in work performance3, since Rhodiola rosea contributes to optimal mental and cognitive activity1. Its positive effect on perception and mood3 also make it a key ally in situations of additional or prolonged exertion.
Its adaptogenic properties2 help to balance the body during emotional stress and/or physical exertion3 in mentally or physically demanding situations.
Consuming Rhodiola can therefore be beneficial for people with problems falling asleep, or people suffering from lack of appetite3. If all that wasn’t enough, the ‘Arctic root’ also helps to normalise intestinal tract function4.
Organic Rhodiola quality guarantee
With more than 20 years’ experience in the food supplements industry, PLANTAE® offers you organic Rhodiola root extract from the Altái Republic (Siberia), available in plant-based capsules.
The carefull selected extract contains 3% rosavins and 1% salidroside with Certificate of Origin, tested using highly effective techniques.
Rhodiola by PLANTAE® is a high-quality product of 100% natural origin. It is therefore suitable for vegans and vegetarians, free from allergens, compliant with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011 and is GMO-free.
It comes in 100% recycled and recyclable BPA-free plastic packaging.
3% rosavins and 1% salidroside
Because of PLANTAE®’s trademark attention to detail, our company is also certified to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards, demonstrating our commitment to quality management and environmental management.
How to take Organic Rhodiola?
PLANTAE®’s Rhodiola rosea capsules provide a 400 mg extract of ‘golden root’ in a single dose (1 capsule per day). The multiple benefits of this plant include the fact that it has no major contraindications7, ensuring the majority of people can benefit from its properties.
What other dietary supplements can be combined with Rhodiola?
Organic Rhodiola rosea can be combined with lemon balm + valerian if you’re looking for a remedy to help you fall asleep naturally and/or maintain sleep quality8.
Ashwagandha is also an adaptogen9 that contributes to emotional balance10 and boosts male sexual function11. This means that combining the two supplements can offer a synergy of highly beneficial adaptogens.
If your goal is to help maintain overall well-being, or if you’re experiencing any form of nutritional deficiency, a good choice would be to combine our Organic Rhodiola with our Multivitamin formula, Vitamin B complex, Organic Spirulina or even Organic Moringa – all powerful concentrates containing essential compounds for the body.
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 3877).
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 2829).
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 2659).
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 2484).
- The Rhodiola Revolution. Richard P. Brown, M.D., Patricia L. Gerbarc, M.D., Barbara Graham. Editorial: Rodale Pr, 2004. Págs 21-52-87.
- Fitoterapia. Vademécum de prescripción. Vanaclocha and Cañigueral. 4è Édition. 2003. Elsevier España.
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 4222).
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 3251).
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 2183).
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 4198).
Use: Organic Rhodiola
1 capsule per day with half a glass of water at mealtime.
Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are undergoing medical treatment, seek your therapist's advice. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of young children.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Quality: Organic Rhodiola
PRODUCT NAMEOrganic Rhodiola
BOTANICAL NAMERhodiola rosea L.
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER60 servings
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
This food supplement is manufactured by a GMP-compliant laboratory. GMPs are the good manufacturing practice guidelines in force in the European pharmaceutical industry.
The active principle content is guaranteed through regular tests.
Organic products at Anastore are produced in accordance with Council Regulation (EU) No 2018/848 of 30 May 2018 and its subsequent amendments on organic production and the labelling of organic products, with the aim of ensuring consumer confidence and protecting consumer interests.
Certificate issue date: 2023/10/11
Questions: Organic Rhodiola
Would you like more information about our product?
Ask your question here and our team of experts will answer you as soon as possible.