A combination of diuretic and detoxifying plants
What is detox and how does it work?
- Sometimes we feel the need to "clean" our body, either to facilitate weight loss or fluid loss, or to eliminate toxins that we have been able to ingest in occasionally inappropriate meals. It is at this time that nature comes to our aid.
- Detoxification is a much heard and used term nowadays. This word refers to the process by which our own metabolism promotes the elimination of toxins.
Qu'elles sont les plantes détoxifiantes pour l'organisme ?
- Dandelion: Supports liver function and helps maintain normal urinary flow.
- Birch: The active principles of birch are recommended in processes of weight loss, elimination of liquids, reducing cholesterol and favoring the elimination of toxic substances from the blood.
- Chlorella: It is considered as the greatest source of chlorophyll that can be found in a vegetable and its properties include its great concentration and variety of essential nutrients for life, especially proteins, vitamins and minerals.
- Milk thistle: Helps digestion and purification of the body.
- Artichoke: It facilitates the elimination function of the organism and contributes to the drainage of the organism.
- Horsetail: Among its components are trace elements and salts rich in minerals such as potassium and magnesium.
From organic farming.
Helps detoxify the homotoxins produced by the body.
Famous for its digestive, diuretic and depurative properties
60 mcg of vitamin B12 per 100 g of product
Two microalgae for a more effective multivitamin