What are antioxidants and where are they found?
- Antioxidants are a group of vitamins, minerals and colorants of plant compounds that prevent the damaging effect of free radicals.
- They are found in fruits such as Acerola and Cranberry.
What are the benefits of antioxidants?
- Antioxidants have been shown to prevent or delay cell damage caused by free radicals.
- They are also capable of stimulating positive responses in the immune system against infections and delaying skin aging.
What are the best antioxidants?
- Pro DNA: Delays cellular aging. DNA is structured and organized in the form of chromosomes, "caps" called telomeres are found at the ends of chromosomes to protect the information in the DNA.
- Vitamin A: Maintains healthy skin and promotes good eyesight.
- Grape OPC & resveratrol: It is an antioxidant found in red grapes and protects the body from free radicals.
- Blueberry juice: Lowers cholesterol, is anti-inflammatory, and contains vitamins C, K, manganese, and fiber.